Do not let mosquitoes ruin your outdoor time and enjoy fresh air as long as you like in your choice of clothing. All what you need is this application running and your cell phone placed nearby.
Be safe from West Nile virus, malaria and dengue fever.
There are about 3500 known mosquito species in the world and they all react slightly different to the repeller. Use the pitch selector to find optimal repelling frequency for the mosquitos in your region.
Insect repellents have long been applied on surfaces to discourage insects from landing on them. In recent years electronic insect repellents were also introduced based on ultrasonic sounds (mosquito netting) and electromagnetic mosquito repellent. This in turn helps control of insect-borne diseases such as such as malaria and dengue fever.
Principle of Operation:
Mosquito use plant juice as their source of energy. However female mosquito requires human blood protein after mating for maturation of its eggs. Once mated female mosquitoes do not allow males to mate again and avoid their presence. By running the mosquito killer application cell phone speaker will produce ultrasound created by male mosquitoes and blood thirsty female mosquito will not come in the area. Moreover the ultrasound will create stress on the ultrasound sensillae present on the antenna of female mosquitoes, so they move away from the source of ultrasound.
Ultrasound is biologically safe to human beings as per scientific information. But ultrasound frequency close to 30 kHz can be sensed by children to a certain level but not by adults. So it is recommended not to use such devices continuously near the children below 5 years.
For Better Results:
Most ultrasonic pest repellers do not give better results due to one of the following reasons:
• Power output of the Transducer. If the power output is low, pests will ignore the sound.
• Direction and angle of sound. Usually ultrasound travels at an angle of 45 degree from the source. If there is an obstacle in the path, some of the sound waves will reflect and bend. This reduces the coverage area.
• Some animals will ignore the ultrasound initially but later they avoid it. Some other animals, first show response and later learn to adjust with it.
• Mosquito population is very large when compared to other animals. So the number of mosquitoes showing response is a matter of observation.
1) Best anti mosquito repellent
3) Run in background
4) Installed to SD-card
6) Totally free
7) Environmentally friendly