As an individual, it is important to consider the financial well-being of your loved ones after your passing. One way to achieve this is by purchasing life insurance, which can help to provide financial stability and security for your family.
When several friends from the US asked for recommendations on the top insurance companies in the country for health insurance, I compiled a list of the top 5 based on sales revenue. These companies have a large number of satisfied customers. Here is a list of these insurance companies in the United States:
- MetLife: As the leading insurance company in the United States, MetLife boasts a revenue of $53.7 billion. It is a popular choice among Americans and offers a variety of insurance plans. Visit their website to learn more.
- Prudential Financial: With a revenue of $43 billion, Prudential Financial is the second largest insurance company in the United States. They have been serving American citizens for over 100 years and also have a large customer base in Asia, Europe and Latin America. Visit their website for more information.
- New York Life Insurance: With sales revenue of $39 billion, New York Life Insurance holds the third spot on the list. It is one of the oldest insurance companies in the US, having been in operation since 1845. The company has a loyal customer base and offers a variety of insurance plans.
- TIAA CREF: Boasting a revenue of $37 billion, TIAA CREF is one of the top insurance companies in the United States. It has been providing services to American citizens since 1918 and offers a range of insurance plans.
- Massachusetts Life Insurance: With sales revenue of $25 billion, Massachusetts Life Insurance rounds out the top five. Founded in 1851, it is one of the oldest insurance companies in the US and offers a variety of insurance options.
These are the top five insurance companies in the United States, ranked by sales revenue. You can visit their website and view their insurance plans to make a more informed decision on which company to choose.