On a budget of 2013-14 new schemes are introduced by the Government for the welfare of youth. Finance Minister Ishaq Dar said in his budget speech in the National Assembly that, “In all parts of our population is youth, should be exciting despair and frustration”.
All those people who have completed the course of 16 years, 25 years, will be eligible under the plan options. One year training program will be designed for graduates in the meantime, they will be entitled to receive a monthly allowance of Rs 10,000. The program will be given to standards of education higher education, training, and the Ministry of Finance.
25,000 young people under the 25 year plan, high school (eighth grade) the minimum qualifications will receive training in the industry across the country. National institutions for vocational and technical training (NAVTEC) will manage the program cooperate with provincial authorities TEVTA. The focus will be on the card, or other needs of the industry, will enable graduates to become self-employed.
PYIP will benefit more than 50,000 fresh graduates. PYIP internees will also receive a monthly stipend and the duration of this internship is 3 months.
- Candidates must have completed 16 Years of Education, and a degree from HEC recognized Universities / Colleges.
- Clear & categorical preference shall be given to those who have passed out in the year 2011 onward.
- Age limit would be 30 years.
- Candidates must possess domicile of The Punjab Province.
- Must have valid CNIC.
- The interns will receive a monthly stipend of Rupees 10,000 during the internship. The internship is not an offer for any permanent employment.